(when grown) Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less
Good with kids,
Good with dogs,
Good with cats,
Spayed or Neutered,
On a cold winter night, Danpoong gave birth to five dogs at Korean city shelter, one of which is Susu. After receiving such good care from her mom, Susu was in great health, and she is now staying with a foster family.
* Susu is a lovely pup with her back of head that looks like a round black bean, and her face looks like a golden mask. 💗
* Separation anxiety: Susu whines when she finds no one around after waking up. But she plays well after some time.
* Potty training: Can go on a potty pad well!👍
* Her mom is 13kg but we do not know her dad, so it is hard to predict her size, shedding, etc.
* Since Susu is still a puppy, her temperament and habits can be corrected and improved with her growth and a proper education. 🥰
* Susu is a cutie who likes to cuddle with family all the time! She is an adorable pup who likes to show off her belly to her favorite people!
*She doesn't bark at strangers and if you wait for her without touching her, Susu will approach people slowly. (She doesn't like it if someone comes at her too quickly so will try to run away!)
* Susu is curious about everything so likes to explore everywhere! She likes to climb up to high places and get into small spaces! We must watch her for safety.
* She greets her foster family with joy and likes to play with them! But she can play with her toys alone too!
* Susu rarely barks! She only barks or whimpers when a stranger comes into her area to touch her or when her foster scolds her.
* Loves dog friends! To sniff other dogs first, she approaches them to play together.🤍
* A smarty who is great with bathing! Doesn't run away during bathing time!
* Sheds a little, but it barely shows as her hair is thin and short.
* Not so good on car rides. She vomits on rides for over 10 minutes. 😢
* Great with walking! Can do well by walking next to her foster!
* Mastered "sit," "lie down", "paw," "down”, "bang(play dead)" "hi-five," and "fetch" as her special skills!✨✏️
* Susu’s favorite: Milk, sweet potato, sweet squash, fetch, tug play.
💙 Susu's foster Instagram 👉🏼 @chchicchoc