(when grown) Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Good with kids,
Good with dogs,
Hello, my name is Bree Anna. But my foster mom calls me “Breezy” I’m 10 weeks old weighing 13 lbs. I’m a Siberian Husky mix, though we think I may be a purebred? I have the most beautiful blue eyes that will win anyone's heart. My family prior didn't realize how much it takes to raise a baby, so they surrendered me to AFC. I am in foster care learning and loving life. I am already fully potty-trained to a doggie door. I will need someone willing to be patient with me and continue my training when I go to my forever home. I love to play with other dogs, so a dog friend would be needed. I am small now but will probably weigh between 35-55 lbs, so a bigger dog would be better, I am considered a medium size dog when grown. I know how to sit and stay. I also retrieve the ball then bring it back. I love all people and kids and am leash trained now. I am up to date on vaccines, micro-chipped and will be spayed when I am old enough. The home I will need is a work from home person, and an active household that will include me in most or all activities. My breed does not like to be left alone. I use a crate at night time for sleeping in my foster moms bedroom. If the door is left open during the day and I get tired I will go in and take a nap. I am a sweet, playful and loving girl and will be a wonderful companion. OFFICEIf you are interested in this dog or would like more information please send me an Adoption QuestionnaireThank youAdoption Fees For Dogs Start At
$ 400- 500
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Adult Dogs: $400 plus
Medium & Large Pure Breed Adult Dogs or Puppies: $450.00 plus
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Puppies: $400 plus
Small Mixed Breeds (Puppies & Adults): $450 plus
Purebred & Designer Dogs (Puppies & Adults): $500 plus (Fees subject to change)
What is included
In adoption fee for dogs
Spayed or neutered.
Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv â Vaccination against canine distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus. (3 to 4 depending on how long we have them)
Rabies vaccination (if old enough).
De-wormed, Front-lined and Micro-chipped.
A free baby-well exam certificate that most vets will honor.
One week of dry dog or cat food.
One toy and one blanket.
We appreciate that you are interested in one or more of our dogs or cats for adoption. Here is a list of things that should help us answer you in a more timely manner.
1. When you apply please always use the same email address. If we need to look something up later and you used a different email we are often not able to find it.
2. Adopt a Pet and Petfinders ask you to send us an enquiry. This always delays our response. (Why)
a. Our biographies are always very detailed. Therefore sending an enquiry asking us to repeat what it says in the biography causes a lot more work and delays our response.
b. We are a small non-profit and do not always have the help to answer as many enquiries as we get.
c. Again our Biographies are very detailed and if you just click the link near the bottom of their bio you can fill out an application which we will respond to.
3. For the AFC website (scroll down to the bio at the bottom it says (apply to adopt today- click that link) www.animalfriendsconnect.org
4. For Petfinders ( scroll down to the biography then click the adoption link) http://animalfriendsconnect.org/adoption-application-dogs/
5. For Adopt a Pet (scroll way down past ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂAsk about meÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ) you will see the biography and underneath that will be the adoption questionnaire link.
We are closed on Sundays unless you make prior arrangements and schedule an appointment
Adoption Fees For Dogs Start At
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Adult Dogs: $350 plus
Medium & Large Mixed Breed Puppies: $400 plus
Small Mixed Breeds (Puppies & Adults): $400 plus
Purebred Dogs and Designer dogs (Puppies & Adults) $450 plus (Fees subject to change)
Adoption includes: Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPv ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Vaccination against canine distemper, adenovirus, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and parvovirus.
Petco Lodi, Sunwest Plaza
Address: 2350 W Kettleman Ln Suite 120, Lodi, CA 95242
Cats daily ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Dogs every weekend from 11AM to 2:30 PM
Phone: (209) 263-6107
Cat adoptions at Petco Stockton daily and on Saturdays from 11AM to 2PM